Team Rebel

Statistics for the year

General information regarding our servers.
Phil
Silver Community Member
Silver Community Member

Statistics for the year

Postby Phil » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Hey guys, following recently what Xait posted about lol stats, I was wondering if we could get the same for Black Ops?

Pretty much like we get our monthly stats posted (usually top 5 in kills, kdr etc), however maybe one for the whole year and up to 50 odd players if possible?

How do you guys feel about this?
If something like this is already available, I apologise but otherwise I think it would be a nice thing :)

LSFC
Gold Community Member
Gold Community Member

Re: Statistics for the year

Postby LSFC » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:27 pm

I like the idea...sounds good :)
- LSFC

wraith
Media Moderator
Media Moderator

Postby wraith » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:33 pm

I don't thinks its possible since the stats reset evry month so ....
It would have been nice tho.
-Wraith-
Global Moderator

SWoGG
Gold Community Member
Gold Community Member

Postby SWoGG » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:37 am

Would be great!
I wonder if it is possible to create a copy of the server stats?
What I'm saying is that we have our stats recorded two times, and then the second one doesn't get reset every month.
- SWoGG

MeDo
Gold Community Member
Gold Community Member

Postby MeDo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Would be a great thing for sure ;)

Naru
Gold Community Member
Gold Community Member

Postby Naru » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:03 am

It is a good idea and it would be fun to see everyones effort over the year, but unfortunately this is virtually impossible, even with some really extensive efforts — and when I say really, I mean reeeeaally!

Look at this page for example:

(I edited out the names for this post, you can check the stats in-game anyway)

Only the top 5 players shows up on the list on this page. Now, if I wanted to find out who is rank 6, it would be possible to look up that person stats if I knew his or her name. Because the tool for searching the player database only allows you to look for name or GUID, so not ranks or anything like that.

So in short, you'd have to find out for yourself at the end of the month, right before resetting the stats who the 50 top players are and write down their stats manually.

Only solution I see, would be limit it down to top 5 of the year and take a screenshot (which I do before I reset the stats and post them on the forum) and save each month stats in a folder (which I haven't :() and then add up at the end of the year which Rebel made the most kills out of the top 5.

Oh and keeping two separate logs, one for resetting and one for saving isn't possible either because the tool we use isn't built like that. I hope this somewhat answered any questions, even if it probably wasn't the answer you wanted. :whistle:

Phil
Silver Community Member
Silver Community Member

Postby Phil » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Thanks Naru for clearing stuff up, quite handy to know how it actually all works.. and well I guess we'll have to just stick with the top 5 per month :p

Return to “Server information”