Team Rebel

Team Rebel Tournament 2

All our clan wars, events, tournaments & information is posted here.
zeCTion
Gold Community Member
Gold Community Member
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby zeCTion » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:37 pm


LongJohnson
Silver Community Member
Silver Community Member
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby LongJohnson » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Congratz guys! Hm Cire is now offline in Steam for almost 3 days. We should slowly hurry up!
LongJohnson

Image
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." -Paul McCartney

tukkeer
Silver Community Member
Silver Community Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:17 am

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby tukkeer » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:03 pm


Wintoz
Platinum Community Member
Platinum Community Member
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby Wintoz » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:22 pm

@Long and he will stay it for 6 weeks..
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4761
Ex- Administrator
Invincible!

A member since 11-11-11

Dender
Owner
Owner
Posts: 3658
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby Dender » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Invincible! wrote:@Long and he will stay it for 6 weeks..
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4761


I'll delete CIRE from the Tournament, so LongJohson is reserve, or if someone wants to join, feel free to reply!
Dender
Owner


Image
Courage comes after fear.

Wintoz
Platinum Community Member
Platinum Community Member
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby Wintoz » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Good idea Den
Ex- Administrator
Invincible!

A member since 11-11-11

Faith
Silver Community Member
Silver Community Member
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby Faith » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:54 am

Hi guys, I would like to compete with long against you if he haves no problem with that.
If I do get in the contest, I will be ready to compete after this Sunday.
Good luck anyways guys.
If you have a body, you are an athlete. -Bill Bowerman

Dender
Owner
Owner
Posts: 3658
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby Dender » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:50 am

Wa$eM wrote:Hi guys, I would like to compete with long against you if he haves no problem with that.
If I do get in the contest, I will be ready to compete after this Sunday.
Good luck anyways guys.


If Long aggrees, I do!
Dender
Owner


Image
Courage comes after fear.

Faith
Silver Community Member
Silver Community Member
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby Faith » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Dender wrote:
Wa$eM wrote:Hi guys, I would like to compete with long against you if he haves no problem with that.
If I do get in the contest, I will be ready to compete after this Sunday.
Good luck anyways guys.


If Long aggrees, I do!


Ok!
If you have a body, you are an athlete. -Bill Bowerman

LongJohnson
Silver Community Member
Silver Community Member
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby LongJohnson » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:33 am

Wa$eM wrote:
Dender wrote:
Wa$eM wrote:Hi guys, I would like to compete with long against you if he haves no problem with that.
If I do get in the contest, I will be ready to compete after this Sunday.
Good luck anyways guys.


If Long aggrees, I do!


Ok!

I would say welcome to my team Wasem!
LongJohnson

Image
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." -Paul McCartney

KingdomDK
Platinum Community Member
Platinum Community Member
Posts: 1682
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:33 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby KingdomDK » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:50 am

LongJohnson wrote:
Wa$eM wrote:
Dender wrote:
Wa$eM wrote:Hi guys, I would like to compete with long against you if he haves no problem with that.
If I do get in the contest, I will be ready to compete after this Sunday.
Good luck anyways guys.


If Long aggrees, I do!


Ok!

I would say welcome to my team Wasem!

Your team? gooby pls, you work for me xD
Image

LongJohnson
Silver Community Member
Silver Community Member
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby LongJohnson » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:24 pm

KingdomDK wrote:
LongJohnson wrote:
Wa$eM wrote:
Dender wrote:
Wa$eM wrote:Hi guys, I would like to compete with long against you if he haves no problem with that.
If I do get in the contest, I will be ready to compete after this Sunday.
Good luck anyways guys.


If Long aggrees, I do!


Ok!

I would say welcome to my team Wasem!

Your team? gooby pls, you work for me xD

Maybe for spodrmin, but not for you Dolan. ;-)
LongJohnson

Image
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." -Paul McCartney

KingdomDK
Platinum Community Member
Platinum Community Member
Posts: 1682
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:33 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby KingdomDK » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:05 pm

LongJohnson wrote:
KingdomDK wrote:
LongJohnson wrote:
Wa$eM wrote:
Dender wrote:
Wa$eM wrote:Hi guys, I would like to compete with long against you if he haves no problem with that.
If I do get in the contest, I will be ready to compete after this Sunday.
Good luck anyways guys.


If Long aggrees, I do!


Ok!

I would say welcome to my team Wasem!

Your team? gooby pls, you work for me xD

Maybe for spodrmin, but not for you Dolan. ;-)

Omfg u ...... U changed site to this noob spoderman?
Image

ZioN
Diamond Community Member
Diamond Community Member
Posts: 3535
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby ZioN » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Off-topic: Are you guys trying to create a so-called "Quote pyramid"?
Proud founder of Team Rebel | 18-01-2011 - 06-03-2015

Contact details:
Steam: mrzion
PSN: ZioN_92

KingdomDK
Platinum Community Member
Platinum Community Member
Posts: 1682
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:33 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Team Rebel Tournament 2

Postby KingdomDK » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:06 pm

ZioN wrote:Off-topic: Are you guys trying to create a so-called "Quote pyramid"?

sry off :/
But yeah, we should make a topic, where we answer eachother all the time, so we can make a big pyramid :P
Image


Return to “Wars & Tournaments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron

Login