Team Rebel

Clan War Blur

All our clan wars, events, tournaments & information is posted here.
Rayy
Bronze Community Member
Bronze Community Member

Clan War Blur

Postby Rayy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Hey guys,

My clan Blur is looking forward to get a clan war with you.
Sniper only, but any rules (only qs or all allowed, np)
Would be cool a 3v3 or more on 3 maps (Nuketown, Summit, Firing Range) but we can discuss about it :p

Thanks, cya :)
Battletag : Rayy#2195
Steam : Blur Rayy

Wtf A Weezel
Media Moderator
Media Moderator

Re: Clan War Blur

Postby Wtf A Weezel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:28 pm

would be awesome! lets set a time and date for this.

Cabron
Gold Community Member
Gold Community Member

Postby Cabron » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Fumato and me lost 0:3 in a 2vs2 qs CW vs Blur yesterday night. Forgot to make a SS.

Dender
Owner
Owner

Postby Dender » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Cabron wrote:Fumato and me lost 0:3 in a 2vs2 qs CW vs Blur yesterday night. Forgot to make a SS.

We'll have a rematch in the near future.
Dender
Owner

Courage comes after fear.

RommelWuestenfuchs
Gold Community Member
Gold Community Member

Postby RommelWuestenfuchs » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:32 pm

well dender seems angry :D
----------- I am skeptical of statistics. Because according to statistics, a millionaire and a poor guy own half a Million. ( Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32. President of the USA ) -----------

Fumato
Silver Community Member
Silver Community Member

Postby Fumato » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:11 pm

I'm sad about that score, but many people are prepared to this modality, like quick scope, then my advice is to train a little longer ;)
PS : Sorry Dender if I let you down :(

Dender
Owner
Owner

Postby Dender » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:36 pm

I'm not angry, but normaly our clanwars are played by our rules and with atleast an admin to lead the clanwar.
Dender
Owner

Courage comes after fear.

Wtf A Weezel
Media Moderator
Media Moderator

Postby Wtf A Weezel » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:06 pm

yup i would lead this one :o and it would be nice if we set a time and a date and not randomly a day or time

RommelWuestenfuchs
Gold Community Member
Gold Community Member

Postby RommelWuestenfuchs » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Wtf A Weezel wrote:yup i would lead this one :o and it would be nice if we set a time and a date and not randomly a day or time

And i hope to be part of the team^^ so pls let me know :D
----------- I am skeptical of statistics. Because according to statistics, a millionaire and a poor guy own half a Million. ( Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32. President of the USA ) -----------

Rayy
Bronze Community Member
Bronze Community Member

Postby Rayy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Hey guys.
Well, we are ready to replay one war for sure.
Dender, tell me about your war rules wishes, we usually play only qs, rush, no plant, etc.. But we could maybe play with others rules :p
It would be also good to play more than 2v2. A 3v3 or more would be great.
You can also add me on Steam cause I can't check your website daily, my nickname is Blur Rayy :)
I can understand that you want to prepare a bit more and have admins in, so feel free to take your time. I'll be free the whole next week, I'll talk with my guys about a date that would be fine for them :)

Wtf A Weezel
Media Moderator
Media Moderator

Postby Wtf A Weezel » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:03 pm

we have a 8 man war team.
for the rules its simple:
- Only la96a1
- No reload bug
- No killstreaks
- No smoke
- No decoys
- No concussion
- No hacks or cheats
- No camp (10 seconds on same spot)
- No basecamp
- S&D HC
- Toma alowed
- All perks alowed (except second chance)
- Only plant when you are the last one alive or when you have 30 seconds or less
- Each team choses 1 home map.
- The first team who wins 8 rounds will win on that map.

Rayy
Bronze Community Member
Bronze Community Member

Postby Rayy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:05 pm

We can't play 8v8 :p We have only 10 members, and 3 of them are unable to play atm, and I'll hardly get 7 others guys online in same time :p

Those rules seem fair, there's only few points I disagree with:
- No rb : I'd like reload bug to be allowed, but without ns spray for sure :)
- Hardcore : We are not hardcore mode players. Softcore is usefull for killcams (if someone breaks a rule, like camping)
- All perks : We'd like to remove ninja perk, because it's clearly OP and totally fucks up the whole game, in my opinion.

What about the ns/hs/qs ?
If all are allowed, then hs probably will cause camping, cause you can't rush and hs in same time :/

No equipement either I guess?

Comegetme
Silver Community Member
Silver Community Member

Postby Comegetme » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:53 am

Rayy wrote:We can't play 8v8 :p We have only 10 members, and 3 of them are unable to play atm, and I'll hardly get 7 others guys online in same time :p

- Hardcore : We are not hardcore mode players. Softcore is usefull for killcams (if someone breaks a rule, like camping)
- All perks : We'd like to remove ninja perk, because it's clearly OP and totally fucks up the whole game, in my opinion.

If all are allowed, then hs probably will cause camping, cause you can't rush and hs in same time :/

1. Without ns spray? well then can't we just drop the RB then as this really doesnt make that much of a difference anymore then?
2. I don't like Softcore at all, since it seems so unsatisfing if you hit somebody and don't get a kill for it. Also, i think you are in the advantage here, since your aim needs to be better for Softcore if im not mistaken.
Killcams? for clanwars? Erm, i've played some already and a Killcam would destroy every tactical part this game offers you. As a OP already said, there should be some mods in spec mode, so they can just check ppl for camping etc.
3. Agree with that point. i don't know if its just personal preference... but i hate this perk. I think in l96 only its more about playing face to face with an enemy then sneaking around a corner and unexpectatly rape somebody from behind (oke that sounds wrong).
4.IDC about the different scopes. but the ns should be more defined... so ppl cant just call out" ohhh you cheated, that was a ns-hs-os-ps whatever....
Anyway, don't take my word for it... just my 2 cents

Greetz

RommelWuestenfuchs
Gold Community Member
Gold Community Member

Postby RommelWuestenfuchs » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Rayy wrote:We can't play 8v8 :p We have only 10 members, and 3 of them are unable to play atm, and I'll hardly get 7 others guys online in same time :p

I can agree with you about Point 3, because i would love to Play without all perks in black ops because they are not needed in esl fights or clan wars. I can agree too with your second Point, but u have to admit that hardcore is better because u dont get hitmarks and of course u cant see ure cross wires.

But i would never agree with ure first Point because reloadbug isnt a sign of skill ist a sign for spraying and using a bug to get a Advantage against other Players who are not able to rb.

Pls notice that the clan war rules arent the choice of normal members ;) ist just my opinion and i think at least dender and weezel will decide how "we" Play etc.

Wtf A Weezel
Media Moderator
Media Moderator

Postby Wtf A Weezel » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 pm

we could do esl rules meaning no perks
no camp etc etc
i can make the game softcore with low health settings so we both have wat we want

Return to “Wars & Tournaments”